School Bus Pass
Please use the following form if you wish for your child to ride to/from school on a bus other than the one they have been assigned to ride. Note that the form applies only to existing bus runs with existing bus stops and applies to changes in transportation for ONE DAY only, it can not be reused.
The procedure is as follows:
- Please fill out the form completely indicating the date and run (AM or PM) that you are requesting for your child to ride a different bus, name of child, name of school he/she attends, bus number and bus stop name where your child will be getting on or off, and also the name and phone number of the person who will be responsible for the care of your child.
- Submit form in advance to the school where your child attends. You may send it to school with your child to be delivered.
- School will verify that there is room on the bus the student needs to ride.
- Once approved, principal or designated school administrator will sign the form and return to student.
- Student submits the authorized form to the driver of the bus they wish to ride that day.